We are one of the largest 3PLs in North Vietnam. Our strategic warehousing locations combined with best in class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions.
- CFS warehouse of Hateco Logistics is located in Sai Dong B Industrial Zone, adjacent to Highway B5 – has an advantageous location for concentration of imported, exported goods from Hateco warehouse to Hai Phong port, Cai Lan port, northern bordergates and vice versa.
- CFS warehouse situated in Sai Dong B Industrial Zone, an area with a plethora of manufacturers, exporters, Customs office that expedites the customs clearance procedures of imported/exported goods. From CFS warehouse, goods can be easily distributed to the city with low cost.
Modern high-dock warehouse system totals 1,000m² with more than 800 pallets.
Bonded warehouse services are provided for the following types of goods:
• Export goods have been cleared waiting to export.
• Goods that have expired of temporary import must be re-exported.
• Goods must be re-exported commanded by state authority.
• Goods of foreign owners who have not signed sale contracts with Vietnamese enterprises.
• Goods imported by Vietnamese enterprises waiting to distribute in the domestic market and not subject to import tax.
• Goods from abroad transited, warehoused in Vietnam for export to third countries.
3. OFF AIRPORT CARGO TERMINAL
Hateco’s off airport terminal services enable our customers to reduce the customs procedure time and speed up flow of international goods. Our off-airport cargo terminal provides full services which include customs clearance for inbound & outbound shipment, security screening, cargo weighing and measurement, loading cargo into ULD containers.
Outbound cargo will be accepted, security screened, weighed and measured, completed with customs procedures, loaded unit ULD, sealed with lead seals of the customs at Hateco off-airport terminal and transported to airport using bonded truck. The cargo will be handed over to be transferred to the airplane after acceptance procedure is completed at the airport.
Inbound cargo will be handled in similar procedure after being unloaded from the airline at the cargo terminal. The cargo will be checked for security and integrity, gotten into bonded trucks, sealed by the Customs, and delivered directly to the Hateco off – airport cargo terminal, where cargo will be checked, unloaded from the ULD, completed customs procedures and delivered to designated destination upon client’s’ request.
Besides, we are also interested in domestic goods transported by air to any destinations within Vietnam. We provide services from acceptance for inbounds, weighing, security scanning and bill issuance for customers, all as a completed procedure at Hateco off-airport terminal – as we are an extended arm of the Airport.
|Contact us to get quotation|